Friday, December 11, 2009

My new challenge....

I have had my moment where I know that I need to do something about my weight. My motivation has come. Only it came in the form of my mom having a heart attack; not exactly what I wanted to happen. A gym in my town is starting a program for 16 weeks that will provide a personal trainer, a nutritionist, as well as 24hr access to the gym. I called and was approved for the program. So... I am meeting with my trainer in the morning (after working 12hrs). I am hoping that this will be the life change that I need to help me get my health and weight under control. I hope that I will be able to keep this lifestyle up and one day meet the husband of my dreams, and start a family. I will try to keep blogging through this time in my life. On to my new journey...

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! You have always been an inspiration to me and always will be. I will keep you and your mom in my prayers. I know you can do this!!! When the going gets tough just remember we love you no matter what. I'm excited for you and can't wait to see you post your results!!!

    Kelly Gore

    ReplyDelete