Thursday, April 22, 2010

Atlanta or Bust!

Beth Moore, an INCREDIBLE woman of God, will be in Atlanta, GA on Sat talking about her new book. Also Kelly from Kelly's Korner posted that she and some more bloggers were planning on attending, so can you guess where I'll be on Sat? Exactly! I am overly excited to have to chance to meet Kelly in person. So, Beth Moore and Kelly at the same place- count me in! I went to New Orleans in March for a weekend away (alone), and I took Beth with me. Can't wait. Only two days to go!

2 comments:

  1. i am SO jealous! have a great time... wish i could go with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lot of fun. I met Beth Moore once in Nashville. Love her!!! How cool that you will also meet Kelly. Be sure to post a photo. :-) Hope you have a wonderful time. Wish I was going!

    ReplyDelete