Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I am not a mom in the that I have given birth to a baby sense, but I do have a Godson and have two babies in Heaven. I know that one day I will have a child and Mother's Day will be that more special. If you know me, then you know that I have two "moms". A birth mother (Tina), and a woman (Amanda) who opened her heart and home to me. Over the years, she has become my mom. So today I went to the early service with her at The Orchard. Today is also my birth mom's birthday, so I saw her this afternoon. Double present duty! I am thankful for both of these women in my life. One gave life to me, and one taught me how to live life. I am truly blessed.
                       Amanda and I
I took two pictures
and liked both

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture of you and your mom.

    DaddyO

    ReplyDelete