Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Kaylynn...

I met Kaylynn at Chonda's Turbo retreat in Nashville back in August. We became fast friends. For the past three weekends, we have been together and I must say I missed hanging out with her this past weekend.
She moved to Nashville seven years ago from WA. She's 26, single, no kids, and a Chonda stalker. Even more, she loves Jesus. We have a lot of things in common and get along great. At least I think we do.
God sometimes brings people into our lives at just the right time. Kaylynn came into my life at just the right time. I have loved getting to know her better and can't wait to see what God has in store for both our lives. I'm so blessed to have her in my life right now.
Remember to not miss out on a friendship just because you may not live close together or you're unsure. Take that step and reach out. God may have a true blessing in store for you.

This is Kaylynn and I at the retreat.
It's a picture from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment