Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas is always a fun time of year. I've had to work this weekend, but I've had a great Christmas. On Friday morning, I gave Trey his Christmas presents. It was great watching his facial expressions when he would open things. He loved everything and wanted to play all morning. We had a great time. When it was time for him to go home, he got upset and didn't want to go. He said he wasn't going to talk to me. Ha!!! I have laughed so hard at him.
This is when he first woke up 
He had asked for this specifically 
Lots of tools 
This face cracks me up!!! 
A BB gun 
Waiting on the BB gun to be opened 
He thought Pawpaw T needed the instructions 
My brother and Trey shooting the BB gun

At lunch on Christmas Eve, my grandparents (my mom's family) and aunt came for lunch and to open gifts. Lunch was so good. Or maybe I was just hungry by then. My grandparents gave Trey a dumptruck. I loved watching my grandparents open their gifts.

My PawPaw 
My MamaDean 
She thought it was funny to put her pants around her neck 
Trey and his dumptruck 
My brother Timothy and his wife Amanda

I took Trey down to the railroad track by my house and took a few pictures.



That afternoon I went to my dad's parents' house to have Christmas with them. I had to go early because I was working that night. Everyone except one of my cousins. I wish I could've stayed longer.
My aunt Patrice with the dvd holder/stand/ shelf thing that my grandfather build.
He made one for my dad as well. (He's the one that made Trey's toy box) 
My Poppy, my dad, My Nanny, my aunt Patrice

And just one more picture of Trey!!!
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment