Friday, January 28, 2011

Winners!!!!

This post is all about winners. If you have read my blog before you already know this and if not you do now. I LOVE THE BIGGEST LOSER!!! I think it's and incredible, life changing show. I have watched t from season 1 until now. I am just a huge fan. Well, winner of season 7, Helen Phillips came to speak last night in Tupelo.  I of course HAD to go. So I got tickets and Dr. Hill and I went together. It was a great night. I had fun. I laughed a lot and was very inspired by Helen. I have some new things going on in my life that I will be posting about next week. So stay tuned.... Here are some pictures from last night.
Dr. Hill and I

Helen gives me some modeling tips

Helen Phillips and I

And I know that some people are waiting patiently for me to tell who won the book ReShaping it ALL. 
I can not tell you how thankful I am to be giving away two copies today. And it's my birthday! Yea. Lots of people commented and several people have tweeted about the giveaway. Including the author (Candace C. Bure) and the co-author (Darlene Schacht). I have loved getting to know some of you better. And I hope that you will continue to tweet/write me. 
So the winners of the books are:
Mari Luna (@sugarmau5)
and Mrs. V (Donna Vandygriff)
Congratulations Ladies! Please email me at crautrey@gmail.com with your address. I will have them in the mail as soon as I get your address. If you didn't win and can, please get the book. I know that at Lifeway Christian Stores, it is currently on sale. 

Have a great weekend! I know that I will. I will post all about my birthday on Monday. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay I won! I wish I could jump around but it begins to hurt when I do, so ill just scream xD thank you so much Cindy!

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Cindy!!!!! Hope you have a great one!
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It doesn't seem right that I'm getting a gift on your birthday. I appreciate this do much! You are the BEST!!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete