Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Weekend

I will post about my weekend in two posts.
On Friday since I wasn't babysitting nor did I have to work that night, Jametra and I went to Florence, AL to do some shopping. We met up with one of my friends that lives there. We had a great time and I finally got a new swimsuit. It took me looking long enough. That's about all I did on Friday besides go to bed really early.


On Sat I went and picked Trey up at 7:00 (in the am). I decided that it was time to clean out the fridge and after about 6 trips to the garbage can it was finally clean! I took Trey up to our town park for about an hour or so. We had a good time. The time went by far to quickly because then I had to take him back to his mama. It's still great when I get him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment