Friday, July 24, 2009

So...

These past couple of days have been very busy. I have been babysitting and we had a pool party at one of my co-workers' house. We had a blast. Now it is back to my night-time job. In exactly one week I will be sitting on the beach in Florida! A group of us from work and several others (16 total) decided to take a vacation to celebrate one lady's 50th birthday. So we are going to Florida for a few days. So my next few days will be filled with getting stuff to take with us.

I am still trying daily to keep my heart and mind open to God as I am working through the next few weeks dealing with my inner struggle of intamacy. I am trying to be still and allow God to have all of me. And at times that is really hard. But I am not giving up. I know that God will always come through for me. It may not be in my timing, but He is always faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment