Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chattanooga: Me and Toya

On Sept 25th, Toya and I went on a little vacay to Chattanooga, TN. We just loaded up and headed out. It was so much fun just the two of us. Can't wait for more of these spontaneous trips. Turns out that not everything had to planned like I have always thought it needed to be. Enjoy these pics from our trip.
Almost there!

This hotel was GREAT


Why was she relaxing already?

Fun in the elevator

I loved the floor design

We went to a 70's Hustle for the
Hungry. So of course we dressed
for the part.
Learning the hustle before our
midnight riverboat cruise
Toya is snug as a bug.
(It's not because I had the air
on about 60, either)
Final pics in the
lobby before leaving.
It thundered as we were getting
our tickets to the aquarium
and IMAX and this
is the pic I got.
At the aquarium
Very different looking!
We ate at Sticky Fingers
and they give you this glass
of tea for the table.
I drunk the whole thing by myself
Toya at IMAXCool, huh?
So pretty
At the butterfly garden

Reminds me of
Happy Feet
Jaws Attack
On our way up
Lookout Mountain
This is what
I trust my life with?
Meeting a train
halfway up, not cool
On top of the mountain
Going down
The death grip
So excited
Back on solid ground


No comments:

Post a Comment