Wednesday, May 5, 2010

These past few days, I have taken time to rest. After working all week and every other weekend, I just get tired at times. This was on of those times. In June, I am going to the Baxter Family Reunion that Karen Kingsbury is hosting. To get ready, I am re-reading all the books in the Redemption series. It has been a couple years since I have read them, and the timing couldn't be more right for me to start these again. As I rested over the past couple of days, I have found myself looking at my walk with Christ.
I ran across an email that was sent to me from Kelly. The date was last June. In it she says, God's timing is NEVER slow...sometimes ours is just too fast. And how true is that STILL to my life today.
God, I thank you for sweet words of encouragement through people and even through books.

No comments:

Post a Comment