Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back to Reality

This week has been more of a "regular" week for me. Kids came home, so I have had them all week. On Wednesday, I went to dog/house sit until Sunday. I have been at work for the last three nights, so I haven't seen or been in my bed since Tuesday. I am missing it. I am excited to be going back home at some point today. Is it sad that I have missed my bed? Surely not. I have only slept at home one night in over a week. I think I may not do anything tomorrow but go to the movies. I love going to movies and feel as though I haven't went in a long time. But honestly I saw a movie last weekend. Then again, I may just sleep all day. I have to be back to keep kids bright and early Monday morning. Has anybody seen The Bucket List? I have not, but know the story line. I am going to try to watch it soon. I will be posting about My Bucket List ideas soon. Hope everybody has a great week!

P.S. THANK YOU to everybody that has left me comments and emails. I read every one and so grateful that you stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment