Monday, July 19, 2010

More Weekend Fun

To continue my weekend away- Saturday I got up and took my time. I am usually in such a rush that I just to what I have to do and am out the door again. I went sightseeing in Bentonville. It is truly such a cute town.
Bentonville!!!
The Farmers Market was really cute. It was just really hot!
I HAD to stop by the cupcake place that Kelly suggested.
Need I say more?
Toffee Delight- for breakfast!
Such a small town feeling
The next time you are in walmart, look at the bottom of an item.
It will say Bentonville, AR- it's the HOME of WALMART!
Out and about
Had lunch at a local favorite
After lunch, I shopped around some more and my final stop- Lifeway.
I love this store. I had a coupon, so I bought several things. So excited
about some books I am about to dive into.
Next stop- Memphis, TN.
I went to Memphis on Sat night so that I could go to Life Church and hear
Priscilla Shirer speak on Sun.
If you have never heard her, please do. If not in person, get a cd/dvd.
But first, it was time for supper.
These wings are seriously good.
After another Target run (I just love that store), I treated
myself to a movie. I saw Killers. It actually was a good movie.

I will post about my Sunday on another post.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your weekend. I've seen Mimis cafe and will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete