Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Alabama Adventure 2010

I suppose it has become a tradition now that I take Trey to Alabama Adventure at least once in the summer. Well this time his mom and my mom tagged along. We had a great time. He has grown so much and can now ride a lot of the kid rides by himself. Makes me sad. Where has the time gone? But, I'm glad that he is such a good kid. And I don't think I could love him any more if I had given birth to him. Here are some pictures from the day. And thanks to Alabama Adventure for my new found tan!!
Trey with his mom
Trey with MeMe
Look out when I'm 15
All Smiles
Flying High

I'm not sure what's wrong with the last picture, but if you click to enlarge it, you can see it great. And it's one of my favorite pictures from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment