Monday, August 30, 2010

Chonda Turbo Retreat- Day 3

The retreat ended on Saturday night. I stayed over and wanted to attend a church nearby. I found out that Kaylynn is a member at this church, so we planned to go together on that Sunday morning. When I went downstairs, there were a lot of women eating breakfast. So we began our good-byes and Kaylynn and I went to church. The church is really big, but I had a great time. I love visiting other churches so much. After church, we came outside and I had a flat tire. Enough had already happened that weekend, so it would figure that I would have a flat. A couple of men (and women) helped put the spare on. Kaylynn showed me where the nearest Walmart was and we dropped off my car. While we waited, we went to her apartment and then had lunch. I got my car back and headed home. It was an incredible experience- the whole weekend. I can't wait for next year's Turbo Retreat.
Kaylynn and I- this picture is from my phone
Us with Tim-a hotel worker who came to tell us bye
This is some guys helping change my tire.
I'm so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment