Friday, August 6, 2010

ReCap and Bowling

This week was a lot of firsts. Anns met her teachers on Tuesday night and started Kindergarden on Thursday. I have stayed late at their house all week due to parents needing to be gone. I came back to work on Thursday night after a week off. I could really get used to 7 days off. Now that Anns is in school, it's just Tay and I during the day. At some point he may start a 2 day a week program. We tried to do a few things "one last time" before the new school year. Here's what we did.
Monday-Healthworks and a lunch date with Jametra.
Tuesday-Anns went to work with her mom for a while then we went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch and playtime
Wednesday-went bowling (pictures at end of post) and after nap played at the Splash Pad until suppertime
Thursday-First day of Kindergarden
Friday-School and resting. I was only asleep for 20 minutes and the dog started barking and then an AWFUL noise come from outside. I looked out the window to see construction workers tearing down trees on the property next door. A house is about to be built there. Needless to say, I was not very happy about the noise and couldn't sleep well.
Overall, the week was draining, lots of time with the kiddos, and held lots of firsts. And I survived to blog about it, so it must have went ok.

Here are bowling pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment