Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This Week...

I worked all weekend and didn't get to see any of "my kiddos" on Halloween. We had a few good nights this weekend. Last year at Halloween, it was completely awful as we lost a baby and a mom on Halloween night. So I am so thankful we didn't have any of that going this year.
On Monday I took Tay to Healthworks so we could play at Hip Hoppers. When we got there, Hip Hoppers wasn't meeting but we stayed and played anyway. He did not want me to take his picture AT ALL. So this is the best shot I got of him.
Yesterday I got a brochure from Carnival Cruises for "deals" on upcoming cruises. I would really like to sail away tomorrow. Dr. Hill doesn't seem to like my idea. She said absolutely not. Ha!!
Today is a lazy day for Tay and I. It's been raining and very dreary. We have a couple of errands to run this morning and then get Anns from school. Maybe we will take naps today (neither kid has wanted anything to do with a nap for the past two days). Why do I get the feeling that naptime is probably over?
This verse has been with me this morning and I want to share it here:
Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
I needed to be reminded so much of this today. No matter where I go, or what I do, God is indeed always with me. There is no reason to be discouraged right now. But yet, stand firm and be COURAGEOUS!!

The next few days are really busy for me. Please pray for my safety in travel as I am traveling A LOT this weekend. Chonda has a show in Nashville that I will be working tomorrow night. On Friday I am driving to AR, so I spend Saturday with Kelly, Laurie, Hilary, Melissa, and Jennifer. And many more. It's Kelly's dance recital night and I am going in support of her. So excited!!!! And then it's back home on Sunday.
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower of your blog-it is really good!! When you have a chance, stop over at my blog. I know you are busy, but what when you can. :0)
    God bless!
    Missy

    http://missyschranz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete