Thursday, December 30, 2010

Highlights of 2010

As this year gets closer to ending, I find myself thinking about the new year that awaits me. I've done so many things this past year. It's hard to sum them all up and truly think them through. I'll just share some "highlights" of 2010.
- I turned 25 this year
- I got to met several "bloggers" in real life
- I attended a few women's conferences
- I got to work for Chonda a lot more
- I made many new friends
- I went on vacation with friends from work
- I've found peace with some old relationships
- I took lots of pictures
- I spent time with Trey
- I read books
- I saw movies
- I laughed
- Friends got married and some had babies
- I loved
- I'm thankful
Of course, there are so many other things about this year that I love. Other things that I didn't love.  It's been a good year in my book. I'm looking so forward to the next year. God is such a good God. He has given me so many blessings. Truly I am grateful to God for this life He has given to me. I would not be where I am today without His grace, mercy, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment