Sunday, January 9, 2011

Empty

Early this morning, I made a trip to Walmart. I thought it would be a good time to go since we have a snow storm that is supposed to come tonight. And once I came home from work, I didn't want to have to get back out just to go to the store. So I took a list and made my way. I knew when I walked in the door and the freezers of frozen pizzas were empty, that I may not find everything on my list. When I say that shelves and bins were empty, I mean EMPTY!!! I could hear other people talking about how much stuff was gone. Already schools and other places have cancelled for tomorrow. Many people will be playing in the snow (hopefully). I want to finish a couple of books, watch movies, and maybe clean my house. I am praying for all those who are traveling tonight. This includes my brother and sister in law that are driving through Texas right now. Here are a couple of pictures from my morning trip to Walmart:
No bananas
No meat

No comments:

Post a Comment