Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A new Bible Study

At Deeper Still, Kelly Minter spoke and sang. She is 35 and still single. Now that had my attention! I bought one of her Bible studies and have just now started it. Ruth has a journey that so many of us find ourselves walking. (or at least me) I love getting to know women of the Bible more personally. So many of what they went through is not much different from what we go through today. Has anyone done this study? I would love thoughts about your journey through Ruth. I will be sharing some of what God's teaching me every week. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cyndi! We just stopped in Tupelo for a quick sleep after driving ALL day from Jacksonville! Had another blogger friend from Tupelo who dropped me a note to say I should have called her. Her name is Beverly Wooley and she is the sweetest Christian lady who lives in Tupelo and reads Kelly's blog and mine too.

    I saw Candance Cameron (forgot her married name) on TV this past week talking about her book. Before she even started talking and even before I knew she was Kirk Cameron's sister, I could tell she was a Christian by her face! She was radiant! I bet her book is great! I need to get it and read it too!

    Blessings!
    Judy Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through this study last summer when Beth Moore was doing it on her blog...it is fantastic and I worth finishing til the end!

    ReplyDelete