Friday, July 22, 2011

My week and I'm so happy to announce.....

This is another week of being flexible. I came home from the beach on Monday (more about that later). On Tuesday, it was back to the Hills'. The kiddos and I decided that we wanted to go see a movie. We went to the mall a little early to try and find a gift and eat lunch before the movie began. They wanted to ride the train, but it wasn't at the post yet. Anns talked me into walking down to the jumpers. I knew that she had done them before. Tay ended up wanting to try it as well. So they both "jumped" for a while. It was really fun to watch their faces. Anns was thrilled and Tay was a little scared. He got passed it and didn't want to get down. It's something we will probably do again before school starts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We then ate lunch and went to the movie. Wanna guess what we saw?
Yep, Winnie the Pooh. It was very short. But the kids liked it. All that matters.

That night I went over to the Trents' for Ken's birthday party. Loved spending time with them.

On Wednesday, I went back to the Hills'. Marquita called and asked if there was any way I could keep Trey and her niece and nephew while she had to work. I said yes. So we went and met them. I took the kids to play at the park. They've added a huge sand box. Needless to say, sand was everywhere. We went to lunch. Then we had to run into Walmart to pick up a couple of things. I saw a lady that I knew and she said "You are the only person who can bring 5 kids to Walmart and they aren't all running around." I simply said thanks. It was kinda funny though. We headed home and they played outside for a while. Tay had to come in and take a bath before naptime. He had dirt and sand all over him. He said he wasn't sleepy, but he was asleep quickly. The big kids played in the playroom and outside while Tay napped. They were all very good. I took Trey, Nakya, and Qua to see Mr. Popper's Penguins. Much better than Pooh to me. Then I fed then dinner and took them back to Marquita. I was in the bed by 8:30 that night. I am amazed at women who do this everyday. I've got so much respect for you.
Their ages: 8,6,5,4,3 
 

On Thursday, I didn't have to go to the Hills'. So I layed in bed a lot longer than I normally get to. I met Marquita and Trey at the hospital. I'm very happy to announce FINALLY that I am getting another Godchild in Jan. Trey is very excited as am I. She had her first sonogram this morning and we all came. Not going to miss this. Trey has asked if the baby can come with me when he comes to my house. I said yes. I'm very excited for them. And me! I don't want to imagine my life without Trey and now a new baby.
new baby due Jan 27, 2012. Just one day before my birthday.

I'm working this weekend and hope that lots of sleep is also involved. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment