Friday, September 16, 2011

Favorite Bible Studies

Kelly is doing SUYL on Bible Studies/Devotion Books this week. I love the idea of being involved in a group Bible Study, but honestly right now in my life there isn't one that "fits" for me in my area. Not that I've found yet, anyway. Right now, I'm reading the famous Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. It's a great way to begin my day.

Some Bible Studies that I'm doing or have are:
I absolutely LOVE everything by Priscilla Shirer. The way she relates the messages always speak directly to my heart.
 
 



And some that I am wanting to do
 



Would love to know what studies you are doing....



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner... I am reading Jesus Calling every morning too! After my first Bible Study... Once it was over.. Our leaders of the study recommended it and I bought it right away! I love starting my day with it also!!

    ReplyDelete