Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sept 16- 18

Friday, Sept 16th
On Fridays, Tay doesn't have school and we usually spend the day out on the town. You know, since we live in such a big city. We actually spent most of the morning at home.
Eating breakfast 
Movie on IPad while waiting for Anns to get out of school 
So sweet and peaceful

I know you intimately-far better than you know yourself. -Jesus Calling


Saturday, Sept.17th                                                                                                                                     
I ended up working a little late on Friday night. And when I got home on Sat morning, I could just go to sleep. Ugh. I knew that I had to get up in a few hours to do a few things before work that night. So, I hung out with a woman I admire so much.
This is from her Stayin Alive DVD.
Also, if your in or around the Clinton, TN area on Oct 01st come see Chonda live. She is having a show that night. And I'm going to be there. Would love to meet anyone that comes!
I had to get my brakes checked. I ended up having to have a new part. So while I waited, I had a nice talk with my friend Donna. Then I walked the parking lot.
 
And ran into Bed Bath and Beyond. I saw this and knew I would buy it one day. Since starting the Jump Start, I'm eating eggs everyday usually. I can't get them to not spread on the griddle. This little egg cooker is so cute. They also have an omelet maker. Yep, gonna be adding those to my kitchen soon.
I went to Starbucks before work. For some reason, it's become a favorite place of mine lately. They had these cake pops. I'd never had one and it was only 130 calories. So I gave in. Yep, I did! And it was tasty. Then it was off to work again.

I did not design the human mind to figure out the future. I crafted your mind for continual communication with Me.-Jesus Calling



Sunday, Sept. 18th                                                                                                                                    
I went to church at New Wine. I didn't take any pictures! How could I not take pictures. It was a great service and great to see friends I haven't seen in a while. And next Sunday is friends and family day, so I will going back next week as well.

Seek to please Me above all else. The free will I bestowed on you comes with awesome responsibility.-Jesus Calling



A great weekend for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment