Wednesday, November 2, 2011

And yet, another pumpkin patch

I went with both Anns and Tay on their field trips to the pumpkin patch. It only seemed right for me to take Trey to one. On October 22nd, we (and Mimi) went to Holley Farms. It's the same one that Anns's class went to. It was fun to watch him do all the activities. He is always so excited to go somewhere new. We had a really good day.
on the wagon ride 
feeling some animal skin 
tractor tire 
pumpkin search begins 
corn maze 
 
climing in the hay maze 
 
deep in thought 
 
 
  
 
 
walking the line 
 
 
 
on the train ride
in the Army truck 
with Private Houston 
sliding down the hill 
the three of us
My absolute favorite picture of the day. It's a must that I hang this one in my house.

After we got home, Trey and I rested before going to a friend's house for dinner. Trey loves to play with her kids so much. She has two boys that are great playmates for Trey.
one of her two yr old twins 
Gena trying to figure out how to make the dvd player work 
Trey loved playing football with the boys

I took him home and headed out to Mooreville to Hollie's get together. There were lots of kids and adults there. Food, costumes, hayrides, and tons of fun.
Amanda and I  
friends 
Hollie the pirate 
Hollie and I 
Ken and I  
so cute

Rejoice in the fact that I understand you perfectly, and I know exactly what you are experiencing.
-Jesus Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment