Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October 23-25

October 23- I went to church. As I was almost heading out the door, Jametra said she was coming to. So I met her there (I don't like being late). After a great church service, we ate mexican for lunch. Now, my favorite thing about mexican on Sunday is the buffet. Not kidding. Love having most all my favorite mexican dishes on the buffet. This way, I can have them all. We went back home for a nap before working that night.
snuck a picture of the screen during worship- it is a Kirk Franklin song that I love

Open your mind and heart to receive My heavenly smile of approval.- Jesus Calling

October 24th- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dr. Hill. I'm so thankful to have you in my life. You are an incredible person and friend. Tay and I went to Walmart to grab a couple of things. One thing I HAD to have was a new dvd. It just happens to have a favorite person of mine in it. We took some flowers and a gift to Dr. Hill's office. Every year that I've been her nanny, I've taken flowers to her office on her birthday. They are always from the kids. Tay loves to go with me. He liked telling his mom Happy Birthday. It's so sweet. Really wish that I had taken their picture while we were at the office. But, I didn't so oh well.
Yep, Chonda Pierce has a role in this movie!  
went to get Tay out of the car, but had to snap this picture first

I have chosen you less for your strengthens than for your weakness, which amplify your need for Me.
-Jesus Calling

October 25th- I spent the day napping and running errands. I didn't take any pictures. AT ALL. After getting kids and getting done, I went home and went to bed.

Let your mind reverberate with meanings of My Names: Jesus-the Lord saves, and Emmanuel-God with us. -Jesus Calling

October 26th- It was 60% day at Anns's school. So I picked her up early from school and we had lunch. Loved the look on her face when I told her that we could order dessert. We then went to Hobby Lobby before getting Tay. It was a good day for a girls' luncheon and a nap.
Anns and I  
so ready for cake and icecream 
handy dandy shopper 
trying to decide on some coat hangers 
I got him a block of wood so that he can "cut" on it.

I am ALL you need, just when you need it. Your deepest desires find fulfillment in Me alone.
 -Jesus Calling

October 27th- It was rock star day for Anns at school. Her mom had bought some spray paint for hair. I put some finishing touches on what they had already done. It was also Tay's Halloween party. I took Tay to school and was headed home when my car stopped. Just going down the road and it just quits. I called Jametra to come and get me. I'm really thankful that the kids were being picked up by their grandmother that day. I told the guy that fixed my car before and he said he would get it home and take a look at it. My grandmother came by to pick me up. I went shopping with her and then to lunch. I spent the rest of the afternoon and night at home. The man said that he could have my car fixed in time for me to go to Atlanta on Friday.
rock star quality 
rocking out 
love the two tones 
it's simba 
ROAR 
My grandmother and I  
pretty pumpkin from the pumpkin patch 
a painted pumpkin

Many people are so preoccupied with future plans and decisions that they fail to see choices they need to make today. - Jesus Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment