Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's My Birthday

I know, I know, most people don't get all excited about their birthdays much after 21 or 25. But this past year has been an awakening for me. And I plan on embracing every moment in 2012. So yes, today I turn the big 2-7! And I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with family, friends, and twitter to help celebrate.
When most people asked me what I was doing for my birthday. I would tell them my plan was to sleep past 5am. And that I did. I didn't wake up until 8. I woke up to the phone ringing. The birthday wishes began early. I ended up going back to sleep and didn't get out of bed until 11. A great start to a birthday. I went to the post office and returned phone calls. I went and got Trey and Ella to go to my parent's house for lunch. My grandparents, aunts, brother, and sister-n-law were all there. It was a great time. I took the kiddos back home and went home to rest. I met my sister-n-law at BWW around 10:30 that night for one last birthday hoorah. I ended up joining the cupid shuffle dance line. It was a lot of fun! I loved spending my day with my Godchildren, my family, and friends. I feel so blessed and grateful.
Amanda feeding Ella 
Trey wanted to ride his new bigger bike 
he is so protective of her 
so precious 
sweet sweet baby 
isn't she precious? 
Mimi and PawPaw T with the "grandkids" 
playing football 
steeling snuggles 
seriously couldn't love this baby more 
my grandfather with Ella 
birthday cake 
me with my Aunt Dina 
Aunt Patrice and I  
Nanny
Terry
Timothy
my Poppy
my PawPaw 
Aunt Lynn 
Tina 
Trey 
Amanda 
Trey and my grandmother fighting with the punch balloons 
doubled up 
sisters that dressed alike 
Amanda and I at BWW

Thank you to all who called, texted, Twitterd, Facebooked, or left a message. I am so thankful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment