Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 16-18

January 16- I didn't have to keep kiddos. I went home for a couple of hours and then went to a doctor appointment. I was prepared to wait a little while, since I had to the last time I went. I got a big gift from God. I was done and out of there BEFORE my scheduled appointment time. So thankful. I headed home to sleep before going back to work. Needless to say, I didn't take a picture this day either.

January 17- Back to another regular day. After Tay to school, I waited on a delivery. I took a nap before getting kiddos. The afternoon was spent with homework with Anns and a certain 3 yr old that didn't want to take a nap. After going home, I put in Beauty and the Beast and went to bed.
 
After I brushed his hair, Tay said "my hair is beautiful. It looks like a rockstar." I laughed so hard. I don't know where he gets things like that from.  
Ate Newks for dinner 
made a stop at Gigi's too
love this movie- and I can't wait to see it in theater

January 18- Breakfast, get Tay dressed, schoolwork, take Tay to school. Just a typical morning in my day. After dropping Tay off, I ran a few errands before meeting some friends for lunch. Tay must have been tired because he fell asleep in the car on the way to get Anns. And they both slept on the way home. Tay did take a nap that afternoon. After Anns finished her homework, we played until their mom got home. Then I went to eat mexican and to see Joyful Noise again. I still loved it and I still wanted to clap and sing along.
a big brother shirt that I bought for Trey
so sleepy
looks like she's getting some good sleep
playing Guess Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment