Sunday, February 12, 2012

Winter Jam

February 11- I absolutely love Christian music. In youth group, we always went to Winter Jam. I had to work on the date it was coming to Tupelo. So I got up and drove over to Birmingham for the day. Winter Jam was at BJCC that night and I wanted to do some other things while I was there. I ate at The Cheesecake Factory and stopped at a couple of shops. I headed over to get in the line a little early. Well, I remember now that I am no longer in youth group, nor am I cut out for those line anymore. It was all worth it to hear NewSong and Kari Jobe. Completely worth it. I ended up leaving early and missed a few of the artists. But, again, completely worth the drive. Incredible time of worship in that arena. It did my heart and spirit so good.








No comments:

Post a Comment