Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

I love Easter. I love the springtime weather. I love the new spring colors that are blooming. But more importantly, I love that because of what happened 3 days after the death of Jesus, I am able to live freely. The Resurrection of Jesus has made the way for me to live life full of grace. Full of redemption. Full of freedom. Because Jesus lives, I live. The power of Cross and Resurrection will forever be in my heart and mind. And today we celebrate that Jesus is not dead, He's ALIVE! A song that I've had on repeat today is Alive by Natalie Grant. I absolutely love this song and the message behind it.
"Alive! Alive! Look what Mercy’s overcome; Death has lost and Love has won Alive! I am His because He is alive. Alive."
After going to church this morning, I went to my grandparent's house for lunch. My cousin came in from FL. She got engaged last weekend, so of course I wanted to see the ring up close and personal. After lunch, I left to do laundry before work. Natalie Grant tweeted that she would be live from Hawaii from New Hope's website. So I was able to watch that service as well. And it blessed my heart so much. The worship, the testimonies, the message, all of it just did my heart so good. Then it was off to work for me.
Amanda and Timothy 
Amanda and I 
Me with Brittany 
Brittany and Marty- the happy couple
New Hope church service online 
Natalie 
 
Tiffany- sings bg for Natalie 
with the hula dancers 
 
It really was an incredible service. I'm not sure if it is online still, but you can check it out here.

Hope that everyone had a fantastic Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment