Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend Fun

April 6- My morning started off with me not being able to sleep at 2:30 am. So I went to Walmart for some Easter basket items. I was able to go back to sleep and then I did nothing. And by nothing, I mean nothing. I didn't even get showered or dressed until after 6pm. Then I only went to Longhorn to eat and ran into Lifeway for some cds. Then it was back to keeping dogs for me with an early bedtime.
 

Can't wait to get to listen to these cds! I've heard great things about Britt's and Christy's. And Blake is just Blake.

April 7- I woke up early to tend to the animals and head home to meet Trey and Ella. I was getting them for the day. Trey and Pawpaw T were going fishing, so I would just hang out with Ella. We took a nap. She ate. She puked. She cried. She laughed. She smiled. I smiled. Trey came back and we spent time hiding eggs and playing outside. I took them with me to let the dogs out. Then we ate mexican and waited for their mom to get done with her hair appointment. It was a very good day, yet long. I was in bed by 9:30.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Words really can't explain how much I love these two kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment