Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 1-5

August 1- The kids and I went to Wet Paint to paint some pottery. It's a new place in town and I hadn't tried it out. The kids had went to a birthday party there and loved it. I will admit it was simple and really fun. We had planned to eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A, but when we got there Tay said that he couldn't wait that long to eat. The line for the inside was wrapped around the back of the building and the drive-thru line was wrapped twice. Needless to say, we didn't wait. After I got off, I went back to Chick-Fil-A. I was going to have dinner there. Well after waiting 40 min in the line, I decided I was ready to go home. So I did.
our selections 
let the painting begin 
she paid attention to all the details
his t-rex 
very colorful cheerleader 
my monkey

August 2- We went to the park to play in the morning. We met the kids' grandmother and two cousins for lunch at Chick-Fil-A (it was a lot less crowded). We all came back home and the kids played until naptime. Then it was back to work that night for me.
park fun
singing machine 
sweet girls 
silly boys 
just a swinging

August 3- Anns went with her mom to meet her new teacher. Tay and I went shopping for his school supplies. We had lunch then went home to chill.
picked the playdough with the orange in it- big surprise 
he needed three different sauces for his chicken strips- just like his nanny

August 4- I spent the day sleeping and resting. Nothing much to report on that front. Just sleep and work.

August 5- I went to church at BBC. I loved being able to hang out with my friend Toya afterwards. We attended a special service at another church. I met another friend for dinner that night.
absolutely one of my FAVORITE people in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment