Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Planning for 100

Any time that I have begun to lose weight, I always said that if I lost 100 pounds I would have a party. I have never even come close to that goal before gaining all the weight back. I stepped on the scale the other day and realized that I will actually meet that goal THIS YEAR! So I have begun to plan a party. And I want it to be a big party. I've told my friends that at times, I feel selfish for giving myself a party, but I will move past it. Once I hit the 100 mark, I will not have weighed that since junior high. That's a lot of years to be carrying around this weight. This journey has been such an amazing experience so far. I am looking forward to the rest of way. I have to start a board on Pinterest for my party. Can y'all give me ideas of what to do/have? Any and all ideas are welcomed.

2 comments: