Wednesday, September 19, 2012

30 before 30

I have been seeing a few people blog or pin about doing a 30 before 30 list. It's 30 things that you would like to do before turning 30. I began thinking about it. I have a bucket list ongoing, so it shouldn't be hard, right? Well, it was harder than I expected. I was trying to come up with things that are actually attainable in the next two years and four months. And I have narrowed it down. Hallelujah. Not all are time consuming or outrageous, but they are things that I want to do.

1. Go white water rafting
2. Visit the Grand Canyon
3. Go to Six Flags
4. Get a tattoo
5. Go to the Mall of America
6. Learn to crochet a scarf
7. Learn to use chopsticks
8. Have my arm skin removed- I would play this one by ear
9. Make some digital photo books of the past few years
10. Finish my scrapbooks
11. Run 5k
12. Run 1/2 marathon
13. Complete a Beth Moore Bible study
14. Ride in a hot air balloon
15. See Carrie Underwood in concert
16. Read entire Bible
17. Have my blog printed
18. Own a pair of cowboy boots
19. Go to a shooting range
20. Go para sailing
21. Take a photo class
22. Take a sewing class
23. Be apart of an online book club
24. Ride a train
25. Go zip lining
26. Ride a horse
27. Attend Women of Faith event
28. Get another vehicle
29. Go to Disney
30. Ride a motorcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment