Monday, October 29, 2012

Party, Party, Party

*This is from October 06, 2012
Well, I made it. I was able to say that I have now lost 103 pounds. It has been a long time coming and a struggle. It's a huge accomplishment in my life. I'm quite proud. So I had a party (or 2). I had an earlier party for family and a later party for friends (we get a little rowdy). I had a photo booth area set up. Tables with food and drinks. A table with a poster for everyone to sign. A board of pictures from my journey. There was a dj at my second party, even an outfit change. It was a lot of fun. I had a blast. It was worth it!

*Just a caution: this post is FULL of pictures from the day!*
PawPaw 
Trey (Ella was sick) 
Berea, Greta, Zeke, Dusty 
she's such an amazing friend 
love this girl 
Tina, Terry, Trey 
Aunt Dina 
Aunt Carole 
Dr. Hill- couldn't have done this without her 
queen for a day 
Uncle Buddy and Aunt Carole 
Annsley and Taylor 
being goofy 
with their mom 
Renae 
Mrs. Pam 
Nanny and Poppy 
Aunt Patrice 
Amanda, Timothy, Aunt Patrice 
Kristen 
Bella boo
Chase, Gracie, Beka, and Bella
Chase 
Beka and Bella 
Gracie 
Jen 
Jen 
Aunt Lynn 
Pam 
Annsley 
Casey, Melinda, Angie, Marlana 
Casey 
Angie 
Melinda 
Marlana 
two goofy women 
Sharon and Sam 
my Hannah banana
Hannah and Payton 
my photographer, Kimberly 
the best friend- Jametra 
Phatema 
Amanda and Ken 
Marie 
Melanie and Jametra 
Marie and Robert 
Sam and Craig 
Denise 
Jennifer 
Denise and Jennifer 
Denise and Gena 
group shot 
add another cousin 
they would match 
Bernice and Wanda 
Happy and Wanda 
Wanda and Mark
my shopping funds piggy bank and signing table 
"100" head boppers 
photo booth accessories 
center pieces for my tables 
my journey board
food table 
cupcakes 
drinks 
handling calls 
Zeke needed a place to sit 
Taylor 
his first of many cupcakes 
Pam brought me a gift from my secret pal 
one day that ring will be real 
added more food for the later party 
Casey 
shoes for the later party- they didn't last long
center pieces for my later party- and the white tables had black candles with black marbles 
best friend a girl could ask for 
Corey- my dj 
Jametra, Gena, and Denise 
one of my FAVORITE pictures of us 
Jametra, Bernice, and Wanda 
Craig and Sam 
Kevin and Phatema 
Ketra and Sherrod 
love my mama  
friends for life 
Annsley gave me a zebra blanket just like hers 
Payton came to help out 
love these girls 
Corey had us dancing all night 
Jessica 
Regena 
Happy 
daddy's girl- again one of my favorite pictures from the night 
dancing the night away
having so much fun
I'm so thankful and blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment