Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I have so much to be thankful for. Not just right now because that's the season we are in, but every day all year long. I'm so thankful and grateful for a Savior that loves me beyond my mistakes and has given me so much more than I have deserved in life.

I have been working all week at the hospital. Since, I wasn't keeping kids, it was a great time to help out with coverage. My plan was to take a nap when I got off and then go eat lunch with my family. Then take another nap before work. As usual, my plans didn't work out that way. I ended up having to go take care of my grandmother for a while that morning after getting off. She is having some medical issues and apparently won't listen to anyone other than me. So I had to go see about her. I was able to grab a quick shower while everyone was showing up to eat. It was good to see my family and be able to visit for a while. The day consited of football, great food, and looking at the black Friday ads. You know, typical Thanksgiving in the south. I took a short nap that after noon before heading into work. I hope that everyone had an increbilly blessed Thanksgiving.
the ad seekers 
yummy food 
my brother and SIL 
Amanda and I 
my PawPaw with Madie- who was the center of attention most of the day 
with Madie 
my mom and Madie 
I'm not sure who was even playing 
I even braved the four-wheeler with Timothy
the table for our supper at work 
cute center pieces 
our "family" meal

No comments:

Post a Comment