Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday 2012

I absolutely LOVE the madness surrounding black Friday. I didn't always understand the hype of standing in the cold waiting several hours all for a "good deal". Then I went and experienced it for myself. I'm not one of those pushy, got to have it, rush the door people. I like to sit back and watch others. Now, don't get me wrong, I like to get those items I really would love to have at a cheaper price. I enjoy the rush. I like the craziness. My work schedule the past few years has prevented me from getting out early and joining the really hyped up crowd. So again this year, after work I headed out to shop a little bit. There wasn't anything that I just really "had to have". I went to LifeWay, Walmart, and to the flea market. I was able to get some great prices on dvds, cds, and books. I bought more for myself than I should have. It was still worth it to me.
books, cds, and dvds I scored 
cute dresses I saw at the flea market 
I found this chair and fell in love with the pattern. I'm thinking about using it the add pillows and things in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment