Monday, January 7, 2013

13 in 2013

I've always made New Year resolutions. I've always broken them. Never can keep them up for some reason. While thinking over the past week with everything that has happened in my world, I decided to have 13 things that I would to drive to accomplish or do this year. I don't want to miss out on opportunities. Might as well stick with the 13 in 13 theme, huh. Nothing like going with the flow. So here are the 13 things I hope to check off my bucket list this year:

1. Memorize and apply 13 verses from The Bible.
2. Read 13 books.
3. Have my blog printed (past years).
4. Work on photo books.
5. Attend a Women of Faith event.
6. Go to Six Flags.
7. Complete a Bible Study.
8. Run in a color run 5K.
9. Learn to crochet.
10. Make a project with my cricut (hope to make more than one).
11. See Hannah graduate high school.
12. Complete a half marathon (not to run it, but to finish it).
13. Celebrate my 10 yr high school reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment