Monday, January 14, 2013

"Golden Birthday" Wish List

I'm still trying to catch up in the blog world. Still catching up drafts in my dashboard. Hoping to get some of those done soon.
In two weeks, I will be turning 28 on the 28th. I've been told that this a "golden birthday." I've been asked several times what I would like to have as a gift. Normally I just tell people not to get me anything. Just don't worry with it. With everything that has been going on lately, I just feel blessed to have people in my life that want to get me gifts. So I've come up with a few things I would enjoy to have. So yes, I will be 28 and yes I am posting a birthday wish list. Just roll with it.....

gift card to Barnes and Noble
the Naked or Naked 2 eye shadow
running shoes
crossbody purse
 

No comments:

Post a Comment