Friday, February 1, 2013

SYUL....Singles Day

I'm linking up with Kelly from Kelly's Korner for her Show Us Your Life. Today is all about the singles. I just so happen to be one of those people. So here is a little bit about me.:

I'm a believer in Jesus Christ.
I'm 28 years old.
I have never been married.
I don't have any children (although I help raise a few).
I am a nanny to two great kids.
I work in Labor and Delivery at the local hospital.
I love to travel. Anywhere!
I enjoy reading.
I have a habit of taking lots of pictures.
I love to have fun.
I'm a big fan of music.
I like football, but basketball is more my style. Go Dawgs!!
I'm on a journey to being more healthy. I've signed up for a couple of races this year.
I have two precious Godchildren.
I'm a fan of adventure.
I am looking forward to crossing off some bucket list items this year.


If you would like to know more, please feel free to leave a message or email me. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

my SIL, myself, my cousin
my two Godchildren
 
my friend Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment