Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy 28th Birthday

January 28- It's that time again. You know, when the calendar says that you have made it another year. The day that is filled with cake, cupcakes, and sweet goodness. You know, the day when you fill a tad bit on top of the world. Birthday!! And today is mine. To be honest, I don't usually get all excited now that I'm a bill paying adult. It just isn't as fun. But this year, I decided to EMBRACE the chance to celebrate 28 years in the world. And EMBRACE I did. At midnight at work, we broke out the cupcakes. I enjoyed every crumb of that delicious red velvet goodness. Taylor was very excited about it being my birthday. As was Annsley. She made me open my gift from them before she left for school. They got me some crochet items. It's on my bucket list to learn how to crochet, so I might as well begin now. Maybe Anns can teach me. We went to eat sushi at Mt. Fugi. It was delicious as well. We stopped at Smoothie King. I received several cards in the mail. Made my day. It was back to work that night for me. I was surprised when Dr. Hill brought the kids to work to see me. They had made me cards and gotten me another smoothie as well as a Willow Tree angel. Perfect. It really was a great day and I'm beyond grateful to have people in my life that want to celebrate with me.
I mean who wouldn't eat that 
bring on the cream cheese icing 
Kristi 
in her true form 
I've missed her working nights 
Allecyn 
Barbara
my day in a nut shell- had a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment