Thursday, August 29, 2013

No words

It's been a long time since I've blogged. A really long time. Months. The honest to goodness truth is that I've wanted to, just haven't been able to form the words. These past few months have been nothing short of me going through the motions required to survive. I have been dealing with a lot personally. It includes a lot of loss. I've had several people that were very close to be to pass away in the past seven months. And it's hard. And it hurts. After Amanda died, I didn't really allow myself to grieve as I should have. And things has just snow balled since then. I took a new position with my friend Chonda. Spent a few weeks on the bus for her spring tour. Helped take care of my grandmother who is sick. The family I nanny for had a new baby. I went part time at the hospital. Hannah graduated high school. Shot a new DVD with Chonda. Summer with the kids. School starting back. With all that already going on, I experienced the loss of my aunt, great grandmother, an uncle, two sweet friends (at different times), and my grandmother. Needless to say, it's been a rough season for me. I'm hurting and struggling with how things in life are going. It's getting better. I am seeking out more help. Just wanted to say that I'm hoping to getting back to regular blogging SOON! And I'm so thankful that blogger has the option to back date post. So be warned if you begin to see several from me. I am going to try to catch up from the past months so that I can have them printed. And thanks to all of you that have prayed for me these past few months. I greatly appreciate you!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are going through a trying season. Just know if you ever need to talk...this stranger is here for you.

    I will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete