Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mickey Mouse Road Trip Show

On Saturday, September 25th, I was keeping Trey as well as Anns and Tay. Dr. Hill got us tickets to the Mickey Mouse Road Trip Show. It was a lot of fun. The kids were all excited. Please remember that they are 5, 3, and 2. And I took them by myself! But honestly, they did great and it went smoothly.
I'm just going to post a few pictures (or a LOT of pictures). I mean, who doesn't love Mickey and the gang?

Popping Bubbles before the show
Tons and tons of bubbles
Amazed
It's Minnie!
Mickey's grand entrance
The gang
Cinderella
Green Army Men
Jessie, Buzz, and Woody
Tigger
Fairy Godmother
Every Little Girl screamed when Cinderella transformed
Love the wide-eyed look
Trying on Tay's Goofy hat 
Tay in his Goofy hat

No comments:

Post a Comment