Friday, November 12, 2010

So mad I could....

Spit nails.
Throw something (breakable).
Cry. Scream. Laugh.
Say something I shouldn't say.

Well the past 24 hrs haven't been the best of my life. I am EXTREMELY frustrated with a situation at work between my boss and I. This is the 5th time this year that this has happened to me and it happens to other people as well. I am just tired of it. So this morning she happen to come in early and as I was leaving I asked her if I could come back later and talk to her. At first she seemed hesitant, but said yes. As I was walking away, she wanted to know why I wanted to see her about this subject and I tried to explain quickly. She then YELLED at me. I was NOT cool with that. It had already taken almost all night for me to calm down about an email she sent me. So I had to walk away this morning. BREWING!!!! And brew is what I did. I must say that I am very upset and unhappy with this situation. Last night, I was so upset that I cried. And this morning hasn't helped at all. If only a few things were different. But they are not and I don't see her changing anytime soon. So in determination to have a great weekend, I am asking God for a new heart today. It may take all day and all weekend however. But God hasn't given up on me yet. A high light is that tonight I am taking Hannah with me to help at Chonda's show. It should be fun. We haven't spent time together in a while and I am looking forward to it. A post will come... But for now I think I hear a 2 yr old in the Halloween candy. MUST GO SEE!!! Have a great weekend.

Romans 12:14-20 (New International Version)

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment