Friday, December 3, 2010

Gotta go deep...

I'm heading to Birmingham, AL in a couple of hours to attend Deeper Still. Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur all at the same event. WOW. My heart is so ready for this event. I think. I didn't realize until this week that several women I admire so much in this blog world are also going to be there. Hopefully I will get the chance to meet some of them and also catch up with Kelly. YEA!!!! It will be a weekend of laughing, fun times, and I'm sure crying. Please pray for all 15,000 of us women who will be at this event.
Beth, Kay, and Priscilla

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see Beth Moore in person!

    ReplyDelete