Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trey's 4th Birthday

Where has time gone? I KNOW that it was yesterday that I watching the cutest baby boy enter the world. And by doing so, he changed my life. Four years ago, I became a Godmother. I have to admit I didn't have a clue about what that meant. I figured I would help watch him if his mom needed to go somewhere and buy him a birthday present every year. I got so much more! Trey has simply filled my life with joy. I love when he calls me to ask if he can skip school and come to my house for the day instead. At his birthday party last weekend, his grandmother told that all his talks about is going to "my Cyndi's house". I LOVE IT! I must admit to spoiling him maybe just a little. I have loved every minute of watching my baby turn into a big boy. He is truly the delight of my life.
We even had room 4 at the skating ring 
Trey and his mom Marquita 
Trey and his Cyndi 
Skating 
Playing Games 
Marquita with her skates on 
He wanted Alvin and the Chipmunks 
Happy Birthday 
The two women in his life
This smile lights up my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment