Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28th, 2011

It's been 18 days since I last posted. WOW! You would think I would have something to say in between those days. And I'm sure I could've found it, I just chose not to. And I'm ok with that. So with that out of the way, I will play catch up! So bare with me.
My everyday routine is still the same. Filled with kiddos, workouts, and working. Not much else going on in that area of my world. My blog friend Kelly had sweet baby Hollis 11 days ago. She is so precious. Go see her pictures if you don't believe me. I have lost most of my motivation for weight loss/working out/healthy lifestyle. I am trying to get a better attitude about and am going to spend the next two weeks working really hard on that part of my life. I weigh in again on April 1st, so I really want to make these next two weeks worth it. Crazy, yeah I know. Also I saw Mandisa's 5 video of her 100 pound weight loss. It has helped me so much. Check it out on her website. So, hopefully I will get back on track with things around here. I've gone to Birmingham a couple of times just to walk and shop. And to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. I love that place. And I love cheesecake! I ordered a Luau salad and fell in love. I just simply loved it. It was great. A co-worker/friend has left us night shift people for the day shift. I am really going to miss Holly. She is someone who is full of encouragement and laughter. I'm very thankful that God brought her into my life. She will still see us and we still get together outside of work. I reconnected with two girls from high school lately. So fun. Not much has changed. I love friendships were no matter how much time has passed, when you get together, it seems like yesterday. Anyone have those types of friendship? How to make your adult friendships work? Just curious. I'm not sure of what else has went on right now. Maybe I can get back in the swing of blogging. Oh, did you notice I made a blog button? I was rightly proud after I got done. Nothing fancy, nothing over the top. But, I like it. I may change it someday, but for now, that is it. Hope you enjoy your week!!!
                                         a ding dong cake that Holly makes! UM so YUMMY                                        
                                                                          Luau Salad
Hollie and Anns 
Salad I made at work one night

No comments:

Post a Comment