Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Not A Setback...

So after really looking at my progress in the gym and in my diet, I have decided NOT to do the Music City Marathon in Nashville. I am just not going to be ready. And that's ok. I know that I am doing better. Anytime your trainer tells you that you are moving better than when you first started, it's always a good thing. I am able to go longer on the treadmill and can push/press more weight. I know that I have to do this one day at a time. I'm not looking at this as a setback. As long as I keep my head on straight, knowing that I can only do this one step at a time. I have signed up to do a 5k in my hometown for that day. It's a walk for March of Dimes. And I have a few friends that are going to sign up with me. So all in all, I'm disappointed that I won't be in Nashville that day; but over excited about the walk. Thanks to all of you who have along for the journey. It's no where near over, but I'm headed in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment