Friday, August 19, 2011

August 15- 19

This week has flown by for me. Where has it gone? More or less, my week has been about the same as always.
Monday was a stay at home all day for Tay and I. We did lots of playing. Side walk chalk has been a big friend of ours this week.
 

Tuesday we played outside for a long time. It's been too hot lately to spend a long time outside, but Tuesday was nice.
Guess what we played with again?

Driving his car 
So cute 
"Roar" 
We even played outside after naptime with Anns 
All of us 
I gave Tay a bath later that evening

Love his hair.

Wednesday, we stayed at home again. I have loved staying at home this week. Not having to go anywhere or do anything was nice for a change.
He has been playing in the chalk again. He was so dirty when we came in. At one point I looked up and he was trying to color the dog. I'm not sure if the dog needed to be blue though. He said that she liked it.  
Blue side walk chalk dust EVERYWHERE. If you want to know what Tay does all day, look under his fingernails. Dirt and chalk!  
Getting his hands and feet washed in the sink. I love this picture of his little feet.
So tired from playing so hard.

Thursday, we came to play at my house for a little while. On the way there, I noticed Tay was drifting off to sleep. (He had gotten up really early.) He told me his was just sleep. So when we got to my house, we both got into bed and took a nap. Yep, at 8:45 in the morning. It was FABULOUS! We got up refreshed and ready to tackle the day. I had to cook supper for work and Tay helped me make roast. I have never made roast before. I haven't made a lot of things. I will say roast was so easy. And it was very tasty!
 
 
 

Their Nana came that afternoon and I left early. Later it was off to work.
I slept ALL day on Friday (today). So nothing fun to report or any cute pictures. But if you want to see some cute new babies, check out Megan and Brent's new twins. This family is so precious! Congrats to Megan and Brent on the birth of Knox and Sloane!

Enjoy a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I just used my crock pot for the first time this morning...
    I came back from the beach and my house smelled fantastic!!
    It was pulled chicken breats (organic).
    I hope it taste as good as it smells.
    What is your roast recipe?? Now that I tried a crock pot I will not go back!

    ReplyDelete