Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 19-22

Monday, Sept 19
Tay and I spent the day at home. I did some cleaning while he played with his trains.
Big breakfast for a big boy
cleaner pantry
helping sweep
Every morning when we get in the car, Tay asks me to play his song. It happens to be Good Morning by Mandisa. The intro is Oh, Oh, Oh. He sings and claps along EVERY time it's played.

I didn't take the time to prepare meals and today I find myself wanting to just snack. Anything that looks like it may have more than 30 calories, I want it. I haven't given in yet and am trying to stay strong.

When you shut out the world and focus on My Presence, you can enjoy sitting with Me in heavenly realms. -Jesus Calling

Tuesday, Sept. 20                                                                                                                                     
Tay went to school. Nothing too exciting going on. I got to go home earlier than usual and rested up for work. Once again, no pictures.

Let the Light of My Presence so fully fill your mind that you view the world through Me.-Jesus Calling

Wednesday, Sept 21                                                                                                                                
Another school day. I took a long nap while Tay was at school. I tried to watch some of The Biggest Loser that I missed on Tuesday night. Since I was crying by the first 30 min, I decided I should take a nap instead. I've been getting to know a new friend on Twitter. Her name is Amanda. We both tried out for BL12 and didn't make it. And watching it today reminded me that my life would have been so different right now if I had of made it through. It was tough watching people change their lives when I knew that it could've been me. And then I'm reminded that I am changing my life, one day at a time. Right here where I can hear Tay laugh and Anns read. Where Trey can call me and tell me about school and wanting to come see me. Right here where people in my life are constantly pushing me towards my goal. Right here where I can simply live my life. And I 'm at complete peace about that. So I'm excited to see what all unfolds this season on The Biggest Loser.

I made chicken stir fry for supper tonight. It's so easy to make and something quick to make before work.

It's National Singles Week as well. Found that out from Twitter. And I'm celebrating my singleness. Embracing it. Loving it.

I am the Creator of the entire universe, yet I choose to make My humble home in your heart. -Jesus Calling

Thursday, Sept 22                                                                                                                                   
School again. I love picking Tay up and hearing about his day. Some very funny things come from his mouth about his day. I'm staying late at the Hill's tonight. Anns is gone to soccer practice tonight. I thought I was going to be doing the soccer scene tonight, but her friend's mom took Anns. So nice of her. So it's just me and Tay. And I've used the rest of nap time to finish watching BL and to play blog catch up. It will more than likely be a low key night around here with it being just Tay and I. Still, I wouldn't trade these moments.

Good sleep in car pool line today.

Trust Me and refuse to worry, for I AM your Strength and Song.-Jesus Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment