Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 10- 15

October 10- It was Columbus Day and kiddos were out of school. Their dad took them to see their grandparents. So I slept all day. Even on days when I can sleep all day after working the night before and have to work again, I usually can't sleep all day. Since I stayed at home all day sleeping and being lazy for going back to work, there aren't any pictures. A day of rest before working again that night.

     Trust Me enough to let things happen without striving to predict or control them.- Jesus Calling



October 11- After picking the kids up from school, it was an afternoon of homework for Anns and I. She's moved up to another reading class that has more words and work. So we spent a while doing that. I took the kids to the soccer field for Anns's practice and their mom came to meet us there. Then I went home to bed.
 
 
 
Such a cute little team!
And this is what Tay did while I was there 
 
It was a great night for soccer games/practice. I've got to go to one of her games and SOON!!!

I am the culmination of all your hopes and desires.- Jesus Calling

October 12- As Tay and I were going out the door, I noticed I had a text from Marquita. She said that Trey wanted me to come get him from school. After making the pickup rounds, we went home for nap/quiet time. Anns went with her dad somewhere and Tay took a nap. Trey was talking to me about his day and he told me that the only reason he wanted me to pick him up was so that I would take him to eat mexican. I had planned on cooking at home, but instead we ate mexican. He said I was the only one that would take him to eat there. I've laughed so much over this comment. We went to my house until his mom got off work. A box from my Pampered Chef order arrived and I went through the box. While doing that, Trey decided to play with some bows I have bought Ella. Cracked me up! I love this kid so much.
in the carpool line getting Anns 
playing tag 
I have no words 
writing his name
some of my goodies 
 
He would've been a pretty girl

Your concern to please others dampens your desire to please Me, your Creator. -Jesus Calling

October 13- Another pumpkin patch day! Anns was a little disappointed that I went with Tay's class but wasn't going with hers. So I went with them as well. I like the pumpkin patch they visited a lot better than the one Tay's class went to. I only took 202 pictures, but here are a few.
Waiting for the buses to load
love this picture of Anns 
on the search 
found the PERFECT pumpkin 
now, to get it back on the wagon 
decorated hay bales 
a fun slide 
even a teacher loved it 
team work 
hay maze 
corn pit  
train ride 
3 wk old twin goats 
Anns and I  
used a photo editor- I think I like it!

My Peace is an inner treasure, growing within you as you trust in Me. Be still, enjoying Peace in My Presence. -Jesus Calling

October 14- Tay and I hung out at home for the morning. He didn't even get out of pjs until lunchtime. So glad we can have those mornings. Then it was off to pick up Anns. We went to dinner and their mom met us there to get them. It was off to work again for me.
playing in his toys 
he was "very hungry" 
all tuckered out  
at dinner

My Presence is and inner treasure, growing within you as you trust in Me. -Jesus Calling

October 15- Today I spent the day at home. Resting and sleeping. It's also Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I continue to pray for others that have also lost a child.
I had an eventful afternoon.
I noticed that my battery light was on this morning and got up early this afternoon to have it checked out. I was on my way to Walmart to get a battery and charger and my car went dead. I was stranded in the middle of the road. A guy behind me was trying to go around me and hit another car. Everyone was ok. A couple of men helped move my car to a parking lot nearby. I then waited on my good friend Hannah to come get me before going to work. I'm so thankful that nobody was hurt and for good friends. I called my dad to come see if he could jump start the car and take it to my house. He called and said he had bad news. The belts have come off my pulley and I shouldn't drive the car at all right now. So now I must wait and see if I can get someone to replace the belts. I'm praying that it all gets worked out quickly.
I began a project. I'm not one who is very crafty, but thought I could make a bow hanger for Ella. Here it is! 
 
 
 

The way to stay on the path of Life is to keep your focus on Me. Awareness of My Presence is your best protection. -Jesus Calling


No comments:

Post a Comment