Monday, October 31, 2011

October 18-19

I have heard several people talk about Pinterest. I looked at it and it seemed so confusing. So I just decided not to pursue that site. Well, a co-worker at work was talking about it at work one night. She explained so much of it and sent me an invite. NOW I'M IN LOVE! I love to look everyday at new things. I was looking at pins from Alexis. I saw a really cute haircut. I mean really cute. So cute that I wanted it. On. Me. So after taking Tay to school, I headed to the salon. After a couple of hours there, I came out a new woman. With a new look. I was very excited about it. And people have said that they like it as well.
Tay and I stopped at a park and I took a few pictures of him before school 
 
photo from pinterest
 
before
 
 
After 
 
I picked up the kiddos from school and we headed home. I went off to work that night.

When the road before you looks rocky, you can trust Me to get you through that rough patch. My Presence enables you to face each day with confidence.- Jesus Calling
October 19- I took Tay to school and came back to sleep for a while. I got a phone call around 11:45. It was Tay's school asking if he was staying all day. It seems that I forgot to pack him a lunch and send it with him. Nanny FAIL!!! So I went to pick him up. Then we ran by his mom's work and we grabbed lunch. We picked up Anns. I had gotten some frames that I wanted to paint and put in my bathroom. They got done. I'm glad. Now I just have to get something to go in them and hang them. I went back to work that night. I was so ready for Thursday. I had some fun planned!!!
cute pained hay bales
Mississippi State
Saltillo
Ole Miss 
picture frames

Come to Me with your defenses down, ready to be blessed and filled with My Presence. - Jesus Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment